This comprehensive kit contains all you need to make a pure silver pressed flower pendant at home.
It’s easy, fun and fast. You just need a gas hob in your kitchen or a camping stove to fire it on. If you don’t have one then for an extra £20 you can buy a gas torch and heat proof brick.
The kit contains:
- Silver Art Clay 7g
- Plastic Roller
- Rolling Guides for rolling even thickness sheet
- Organic balm to stop clay sticking
- Siligum silicone moulding compound
- Circle cutters
- Steel mesh for firing on gas hob
- Tweezers for picking up hot metal
- Scalpel for trimming dry clay
- 1mm drill bit for making holes for jump ring
- Sanding pads for smoothing your dry clay before firing
- Silicone tip clay shaper for smoothing wet clay.
- Brass brush for polishing fired clay
- Pliers for closing jump rings
- Sterling Silver jump rings for hanging pendant from
- Agate burnisher for a high shine
Optional Extra :
Butane gas torch and heat proof firing brick + £20